The Clubhouse is a non-profit training and fitness facility serving the Four Corners area.
The Clubhouse mission is to provide the community with a multi-purpose facility focused on youth sports training and recreation. The facility will provide a foundation of opportunities ensuring its members will progress toward educational goals and overall fitness.
• Facility reservation calendar & online access
• 10,000 sq. ft. indoor facility
• 6 Tunnels for batting
• 3 indoor mounds
• 6,500 sq. ft. outdoor baseball practice area
• 7,000 sq. ft. open space (w/ retractable nets)
• Separate fitness and training area
• Video room
• Archery training area
• Training camp availability